Just My Random Thoughts

Friday, March 03, 2006

As the old song says...

..."Life is getting better every day, Oh yeah!" Of course, you have to be pretty old to remember that song. It was an Up With People song. Niche market.

Anyway, the weather has improved dramatically. We've been doing some yard work getting ready for the new growing season.

My granddaughter is coming to visit this weekend. She's bringing her parents with her. Life is good.

Even if my car is in the shop. I got in it this morning to take Michael to the train station and as I started it it made a funny noise - like something falling. When I put it in gear, the power steering wasn't working. Turns out that one of the pulleys had fallen off. Pep Boys towed it and they are fixing it and the price isn't all that bad. They are replacing two pulleys (I knew one was loose).

It's still isn't bad. Alice is coming. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home