Just My Random Thoughts

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Gotta Vent

I figure it's better to vent here than out loud.



I have this co-worker we'll call "Bob." "Bob" is a quick and easy to type name.



I really like Bob and I'm glad Bob is here, but sometimes Bob drives me up the wall. When a previous Bob would encounter a task that was somewhat out of the ordinary, that Bob would simply not bother to do it. This Bob will do it, but whines non-stop about it and expects me to hold his/her hand while he/she does it which means I don't get anything done during that time.



I handle such unusual tasks all the time. No one helps me. No one holds my hand. Generally speaking, no one even knows what is happening. I just get the job done and move on. That's what I expect of others, including Bob. Is that asking too much? I don't think so.



Bob has managed to raise kid(s) alone and handled all the accompanying crises. You'd think Bob could handle the issues at the office as well.



Oh well. I've vented. I feel better. Time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home