Just My Random Thoughts

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Another survey

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My eyes.


2. How much cash do you have on you? $2.60


3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Rest.


4. Favorite plant? Camellias.


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Someone calling from the house.


6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? A song called Girls.


7. What shirt are you wearing? Orange tee with embroidery at the neckline.


8. Do you "label" yourself? I’m such a brat.


9. Name brand of the shoes you're wearing? Dunno – bought them from Avon.


10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark.


11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Like I would say anything negative about my future daughter-in-law.


12. Ever "spilled the beans"? Only on my brother – in revenge.


13. What were you doing at midnight tonight? Sleeping.


14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? I don’t have text messaging.


15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Not intentionally.


16. What's a saying that you say a lot? I need a nap.


17. Who is the last person who said I love you? I don’t hear the words all that much, but one of the Joyner twins snuggled with me last night.


18. Last furry thing you touched? Schroeder.


19. How many hours a week do you work? 40. I don’t get paid for overtime.


20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? There’s a roll in the camera now, but it’s not ready to develop yet.


21. Favorite age you have been so far? Every year gets better, at least in some ways.


22. Your worst enemy? Besides Satan, those vicious man-eating squirrels.


23. What is your desktop? My granddaughter, Alice.


24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home