Just My Random Thoughts

Monday, October 31, 2005

All Hallow's Eve

I think Halloween is my 26-year-old son's second favorite holiday, right after Christmas. He still enjoys dressing up as someone else and playing games. Now it's organized by the single's group at the church he attends. This year he dressed as Obi-Wan and his fiance was Princess Leia. Every day last week if I wasn't at work or asleep I was sewing their costumes. They turned out really well.

After I finished those, I made a little present for my beautiful granddaughter who is bringing her mother to visit us for a few days. GOODY! GOODY! GOODY! GOODY! GOODY! They land around 7:30 tonight and have to leave on Thursday.

Saturday I need to go to Miss Janie's and get some plants for the yard. She's moving so this is my last chance.

And at some point I need to get serious about Christmas shopping.

1 Comments:

  • Actually, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, with Halloween in second place. Christmas comes in third.

    And the costumes were fantastic!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 08, 2005 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home