Just My Random Thoughts

Friday, June 24, 2005

Two out of Three

Three upsetting issues slammed us this week and two are now resolved.

1. Michael got the result we were hoping for.

2. The air conditioner in my car is working again (after $600+ and two days in the shop).

3. That just leaves Lucy. At times it seems the medicine is helping and she tries to act like her old self, but it doesn't last long. Last night she was just worn out from coping. My rule since Missy had her second seizure was that I won't let my dogs suffer. We've had to put two down - Missy had a brain tumor and Buddy had bladder cancer. It hurt. A lot. But watching them suffer was worse. I tried to be optimistic about Lucy's condition, but I find myself preparing my heart for the end.

Sometimes life stinks.

1 Comments:

  • Sorry about Lucy, Yea about Michael, and welcome to the Blog World! I'll let Bratboy know...(he'll kill me for that)

    By Blogger Sarah, at June 24, 2005 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home