Just My Random Thoughts

Monday, January 23, 2006

Rainy Mondays

I'm so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open. Part of it is normal. Part is because it's raining and gray and this would be a great day to sleep in. But I have to go to work. So I sit at my desk trying to keep my eyes open and not make mistakes in reports.

Yesterday we had a blood drive after Sunday school. I sat for nearly an hour waiting my turn at the health history portion only to be deferred for one year because our cruise last month included a stop in Costa Maya - malaria risk. Rats. I missed two drives last year because of surgery and traveling out of town. Now I have to miss more.

And my leg is cramping. The calf of my left leg is all knotted up and it hurts. It started last night. It's annoying me.

Beware. I'm in a mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home