Just My Random Thoughts

Friday, February 17, 2006

Working from Home

There are several reasons I like working from home, although I get to do it only one day a week.


1. I can sleep until 6:45 or so.


2. I can wait until lunch to get dressed if I choose to do so.


3. I have a window in my "office" (otherwise known as the sewing room).


4. I can turn around and see my babies, Schroeder and Lucy, napping on the daybed.


5. There's no one in the next cubicle turning his speaker phone so loud I can't hear my radio or jostling his desk so hard I can't write legibly.


6. I can take care of household chores during breaks.


7. No traffic hassles.


8. No distractions.


9. Solitude.


Of course, there are some problems.


1. Time sensitive mail.


2. No direct access to files.


3. Solitude.



It appears the pros outweight the cons 3:1. Too bad I can't do it all the time.




Oh well, one day is better than none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home