Just My Random Thoughts

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Spiritual Gifts

I took a Spiritual Gifts Discovery test today. Scores range from 0 to 20. I had 20s in two categories: Administration (organizing and bossing) and Hospitality.

Four areas tied at 18 each: Helps, Faith, Serving, and Music.

Craftsmanship came in at 17 points and Knowledge at 16.

Interesting results for 15 points: Discernment, Teaching and Shepherd/Elder (maybe I should volunteer for that and see what happens).

Giving and Missions, 14 each; Proclamation, Wisdom and Ministry to the Sick, 13 each; Intercession and Leadership, 12 each; and Evangelism, Exhortation and Mercy at 10 each.

I'm not sure how accurate it all is, but I think it's probably pretty close. It gave me a list of areas I can serve in at Campus that uses my "top 3" (administration, hospitality and helps) and they were basically the ones I had identified by looking through the literature in our welcome package.

=============================

On another note, I watched "Zorro, the Gay Blade" the other day. I got it from Netflix on the recommendation of a friend. It was cute, and definitely a different take on the Zorro story. I'm glad I didn't cough up cash to see it in a theater but it kept me entertained for a couple of hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home