Just My Random Thoughts

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Trying to stay current.

On the upside, I'm certainly busy. At the old job I spent a lot of time goofing off and making up busy work because we just didn't have enough to do to stay busy all the time. That isn't a problem here, and I knew it wouldn't be. Todd will keep me busier than necessary.

The biggest problem is my own frustration at what I perceive is my slow pace through the learning curve. It's not really that slow, I just don't like not know what to do or how to do it.

The other issue is time. I'm leaving the house at 6:30 am and getting home between 6:00 and 6:30 pm. By the time I finish eating supper, it's too late (and I'm too tired) to do much of anything. Hopefully I'll get used to the schedule before too long.

John is abandoning me today and running home to Daddy. It's been quite a while since we've gone to see his dad and we both felt he needed to go. He'll be home on Friday. Until then, it's just the dogs and me. I may spend tomorrow evening with Johnny Depp and friends (the 2nd Pirates of the Caribbean movie is in theaters now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home