Just My Random Thoughts

Monday, July 03, 2006

It's good to be busy again.

I worked on filling the beds until I ran out of dirt. Saturday we went to Home Depot and got more dirt and I dumped them in the beds. Then we went back to Home Depot and got still more dirt and that did the job. They are filled. Tomorrow I want to plant them and get the mulch on them.

I also need to check the blueberries and vegies tomorrow.

In other news, the new job is going well - I think. I really don't know enough to say for sure. I'm very overwhelmed and feel thoroughly confused, but Todd is being patient (I know some people who think that is impossible) and Lowry is fun to work with.

Apparently Campus doesn't think worship is important on Sunday evenings. At least not in July. Last night we had an ice cream social. No worship, no devotional, just a prayer and ice cream. Not very satisfying in my book. Especially since the next four Sundays are scheduled in a similar fashion. Next Sunday evening is a talent show. I forget what the other three are. They are reorganizing the small groups for this fall and will meet on Sunday evening. Wednesday evening will be classes for men, women, and kids. They were going to have the men meet on Monday nights and women on Wednesdays, but they've gotten too many complaints so it'll all be on Wednesdays.

The best news - we're going to Wisconsin later this month to see Melody's family. It has to be a quick trip but it's better than not going at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home