Just My Random Thoughts

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Busy Week

Since I had three days free this week, John and I got to work and finished building the raised flower beds. Today we bought top soil and manure and I started filling them. It'll take a few days to finish. I'm sure glad we got the hot tub working - more or less. I ache.

I started the new job on Thursday. It's good to be busy again. Of course I'm completely discombobulated. I hope I can stay on the right path while Lowry's gone the first three days of next week (Lowry's the one I'm replacing). But I am getting settled in and I'm understanding things. I just don't fully grasp what to do when yet. But I have a phone, a computer, and stuff in my desk.

News flash - we're going to hire a warehouse manager who will report to ME! I've never had an employee before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home