Just My Random Thoughts

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Comcast Updates

1. When John returned our equipment and handed the rep our cancellation letter, he threw it in the trash.

2. I just got our cell phone bill for the month. We racked up over $60 in cell phone charges trying (unsuccessfully) to get Comcast to get our land line working again.

And they had the audacity to call here last week to try to get us to come back.

Suckered once, shame on you. Suckered twice, shame on me. I'm not getting suckered the second time by them. We're enjoying our working phone and internet, and really enjoying the satellite TV reception.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Kathy,

    I know you are not interested in coming back as a customer to our company - I understand that.

    I would really like to share your experience with our local leaders so that we can find out what went wrong and how we can learn from the mistakes. Again, I apologize for all your troubles.

    Sincerely,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    By Blogger ComcastCares1, at April 02, 2009 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home