Just My Random Thoughts

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Joys of Living in the South

There are many reasons I enjoy living in the South, but the one that struck me today was the free entertainment.

The weather forecasters are going nuts warning people to prepare their homes and cars because the all the models indicate that it's going to be below freezing - for all of 56 hours!

Watching and listening to their panicked reports is SO funny. Wonder what they would do if they were offered oodles of money to work in New York or Chicago? They would sure have to change their tunes or they'd be laughed out of the studio.

56 hours below freezing - the coldest temperatures in five years - good grief! I might actually pull a light-weight blanket over me tonight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home