Just My Random Thoughts

Monday, March 02, 2009

It's Monday again

March is coming in like a lion. After getting a couple inches of rain yesterday, it turned to snow. A lot melted when it landed but we have about 2" on the deck. That leads to my good thing for this week.

A tree at the back of our lot came down yesterday, but it didn't hit the house. When I left for work this morning we hadn't been able to get into it enough to see how much damage there might be, but the only thing it hit was the fence, and that's good thing.

2 Comments:

  • Which tree? The one in the flower bed or the one off the back deck? Or is there another that I am forgetting about?

    By Blogger MKCoehoorn, at March 04, 2009 7:36 PM  

  • This one was behind the fence by the creek. Technically it belonged to the church. It's the one that was growing at a sharp angle and I've been expecting it to come down for years.

    By Blogger KathyGS, at March 05, 2009 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home