Just My Random Thoughts

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Marvelous Monday - 08/24/09 - late but for a reason

Last night I got to go to a Bunco party. It's the second time I've gone. They have their 12 people (all women from church) and I'm now in the ranks of substitutes. Several of the women are teachers and a lot had open houses at their schools to attend.

Bunco is simple to play and doesn't require much thought for those who do it regularly. They talk about anything and everything while playing and you have to count while conversing. I haven't gotten the hang of that so I resorted to tic marks to help me keep up. Worked much better than last time when I actually tried to keep the count in my head. It's just too crowded up there.

Anyway, it's fun and helps me get names and faces connected while getting to know people a little better. After two years at Northlake I'm still very dependent on the photo directory to keep people straight.

And Sammye and I decided we needed to take dominoes to the track in October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home