Just My Random Thoughts

Monday, November 12, 2007

From chiordarkchi

1 What is something you collect? Why?
Turtles in any form except alive, in honor of a pet turtle that died.
2 If you could make one ice cream flavor, what would the ingredients be and what would be the name?
I'm happy with vanilla ice cream with either chocolate chips or Oreos in it.
3 What can't you go a day without?
Sleep.
4 What position do you sleep in? *back, right side, left side, stomach...ETC*
After turning around and over several times, I usually settle in on my stomach unless I'm propped up on the daybed where I sleep on my back.
5 What is your typical morning routine before work/school?
I wake up, wish it were Saturday, doze until the second alarm goes off, listen to the news for a few minutes, get up and dress, pack my lunch, and head out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home