Just My Random Thoughts

Monday, December 18, 2006

Resolution Musings

In order to stick with a resolution, I have to ponder it for while before it takes affect. Here is my preliminary list for 2007.

1. Pray more. Not just the haphazard kind I do now, but add some organized, dedicated prayer time.
2. Start at least a weekly devotional / personal Bible study time.
3. Get back on track with NutriSystem (I've been sliding the last couple of weeks).
4. Increase my exercise time. Just recently I've started walking from the office to the bus stop two or three afternoons a week. I want to work up to doing it every afternoon and then start walking from the bus stop to the office in the mornings. (I have two reasons for this. Firstly, I need the exercise. Secondly, I'm annoyed with MARTA and I want to take them out of the picture for my daily commute.)

There it is. My list of resolutions for 2007 (subject to change).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home